[gnutls-dev] Add support for Camellia block cipher to gnutls 1.7.15.

Yoshisato YANAGISAWA yanagisawa at csg.is.titech.ac.jp
Mon Jul 16 08:05:19 CEST 2007

Hello Simon,

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 23:44:09 +0200
Simon Josefsson <simon at josefsson.org> wrote:

> > I implemented a patch for adding support for Camellia block cipher
> > to GNU TLS 1.7.15.  Camellia is an approved encryption method to
> > use by European Union and supported by OpenSSL >= 0.9.8c.
(snip)
> Hi!  Thanks for your contribution.  In order to use it, we need the
> copyright for the patch transferred to the FSF.  Is this ok with
> you?  I can send you the proper form off-list.

Yes, I will transfer my copyright and will never wield moral rights of
the author even under the Copyright Law of Japan.
http://www.cric.or.jp/cric_e/clj/clj.html

Yoshisato YANAGISAWA <yanagisawa at csg.is.titech.ac.jp>
Dept. of Mathematical and Computing Sciences,
Graduate School of Information Science and Engineering,
Tokyo Institute of Technology.
/* If you are an *BSD user, let's join http://bsdstats.org/ */