[gnutls-dev] Public git repository

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Tue Jun 26 09:59:42 CEST 2007

Simon Josefsson <simon at josefsson.org> writes:

> Unfortunately, I couldn't get the 'git-cvsserver' read-only CVS server
> working, and can't prioritize to spend more time debugging it.  If
> someone else knows how to set up git-cvsserver and wants to offer a
> read-only cvs server for the git repository, that would be very much
> appreciated.

That closes one of the goals before the gnutls 1.8 release:

* Make sure the stuff in the GIT repository (i.e., all recent work) is
  available through CVS, either through back-ports to the old server or
  a git-cvsserver approach.

Right now we have two remaining tasks before the next release:

* Fix sign callback API to be per-credential rather than per-session.

* Check copyright papers for everyone who contributed during the 1.7.x
  phase (I opportunistically installed some fixes after confirming with
  authors that they were sending copyright assignments, although I have
  not verified that the assignment were actually received).

I hope to be able to work on the first task during this week.  As for
the second task, there is one paper still missing, I'll check with the
FSF if they have received it yet.

/Simon