[gnutls-dev] [opensc-devel] PKCS#11 for CryptoAPI

Nate Nielsen nielsen-list at memberwebs.com
Sun May 6 22:42:07 CEST 2007

Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:
> sure, it is very welcome. well, it is the third project next to pkcscsp and
> csp11, but both of that are dead and no longer under development.

Well CSP#11, as I understand it, does the exact opposite. It presents a
Windows Cryptographic Service Provider interface which allows use of
PKCS#11 modules.

The cryptoki-capi plugin I put together allows PKCS#11 compatible
programs to use Windows CAPI certificates and keys.

It's similar to this:

http://lxr.mozilla.org/security/source/security/nss/lib/ckfw/capi/

... but without the NSS dependency and with intent to become an
implementation complete enough to be usable.

> so I't be happy to offer hosting the code. give me a project name
> (lowercase, short, like "opensc", "openct", "libp11", "pkcscsp", etc.
> and I will setup a svn repository and trac wiki / bug tracker for you and
> give you access to it.

Cool. Thanks. I'll let you know in a short while.

Cheers,
Nate Nielsen