[gnutls-dev] Porting bug fixes to 1.6.x
ludovic.courtes at laas.fr
Wed May 23 19:00:50 CEST 2007
Simon Josefsson <simon at josefsson.org> writes:
> Hi! If you can provide a patch, I'll review it and integrate it. We
> could do a 1.6.x release quickly based on it.
I've done a quick review of past patches. Here's what should be
applicable (since most of the messages contain individual patches and a
description of the problem, I thought they might be easier to review
than a single big patch):
* raw OpenPGP keyring import (doesn't address ASCII import since this
requires the recent additions in OpenCDK)
* trivial bug in `gnutls_certificate_set_openpgp_key ()'
* TLS 1.2 RSA/DSA signature verification bug
* TLS 1.2 handshake bug
* off-by-one in `gnutls_openpgp.c'
* small OpenPGP API inconsistencies
Unfortunately, an interesting bug fix may not be applicable due to
API/ABI-breaking issues (although it is unclear whether there really is
a problem since only internal functions are changed):
* allow import of ASCII-armored OpenPGP private keys
Let me know if I can help better.
BTW, is the Git-on-Savannah project suspended for now?
More information about the Gnutls-devel