[gnutls-dev] [PATCH] fix doc referencing a non-public function
martine at danga.com
Sun Nov 11 01:36:30 CET 2007
gnutls_x509_verify_certificate(), though mentioned in the docs, is not a
public function. (Perhaps the API has changed?) However,
gnutls_x509_crt_list_verify() is nearly identical to the internal function, so
let's change the docs to refer to that.
lib/gnutls_cert.c | 4 ++--
1 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/lib/gnutls_cert.c b/lib/gnutls_cert.c
index 6e81372..378b08e 100644
@@ -522,7 +522,7 @@ _gnutls_openpgp_crt_verify_peers (gnutls_session_t session,
* Returns a negative error code on error and zero on success.
- * This is the same as gnutls_x509_verify_certificate() and uses the
+ * This is the same as gnutls_x509_crt_list_verify() and uses the
* loaded CAs in the credentials as trusted CAs.
* Note that some commonly used X.509 Certificate Authorities are
@@ -571,7 +571,7 @@ gnutls_certificate_verify_peers2 (gnutls_session_t session,
* gnutls_certificate_status_t enumerated elements bitwise or'd, or a
* negative value on error.
- * This is the same as gnutls_x509_verify_certificate().
+ * This is the same as gnutls_x509_crt_list_verify().
* Deprecated: Use gnutls_certificate_verify_peers2() instead.
More information about the Gnutls-devel