[gnutls-dev] Consider 2.1.6 a release candidate for 2.2!

Andreas Metzler ametzler at downhill.at.eu.org
Wed Nov 28 19:09:40 CET 2007

On 2007-11-28 Simon Josefsson <simon at josefsson.org> wrote:
> Andreas Metzler <ametzler at downhill.at.eu.org> writes:
[...]
> > It will probably not get a lot of testing there, but we'll see at
> > least whether autobuilding works.

> The buildd link doesn't seem too encouraging... or am I missing
> something?
[...]

It is not a GnuTLS error but a limitation of how autobuilding
experimental (does not) work.

libgcrypt11 (1.2.4) is part of the base system. The new GnuTLS
requires 1.3.x, but the autobuilders will not upgrade a pre-existing
package.
cu andreas
so grateful to you.'
.`I sew his ears on from time to time, sure'