[gnutls-dev] Where to get OpenCDK 0.6.5

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Sat Oct 27 23:10:18 CEST 2007

Timo Schulz <twoaday at gmx.net> writes:

> Andreas Metzler wrote:
>
>> GnuTLS 2.1.3's configure.in checks for OpenCDK >= 0.6.5, which seems
>> to be nonexistent, except for the copy in libextra/opencdk. Where can
>> I get the full fledged version?
>
> Maybe this check happened by accident, actually I'm ready to release
> 0.6.5 but I did not release it yet.
>

>> - Both http://ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/alpha/gnutls/opencdk/ and
>>   http://josefsson.org/gnutls/releases/opencdk/ stop at 0.6.4.
>
> BTW, this site should be preferred over the other site.
>
> I will prepare a new release right now and ask Simon to upload it.

OpenCDK 0.6.5 should be available now.

Btw, I've just prepared GnuTLS 2.1.4 which changes the ABI version from
25 (which is what I got by following libtool's logic) to 14 (which is
the next after the old ABI version, 13).  Does anyone see a problem of
using 14 rather than 25?  In any case, please package 2.1.4 rather than
2.1.3 since this decrement the ABI.

/Simon