[gnutls-dev] Time-based release schedule and GnuTLS v2.2 plans

Yoshisato YANAGISAWA yanagisawa at csg.is.titech.ac.jp
Fri Sep 21 20:17:23 CEST 2007

According to Simon and Andrew's suggestions, I updated my camellia-patch.
http://www.is.titech.ac.jp/~yanagis0/text/camellia/gnutls-2.0.0-0.1.patch
http://www.is.titech.ac.jp/~yanagis0/text/camellia-e.html

By using this patch, Camellia support will be automatically enabled and
disabled according to the result of "libgcrypt-config --algorithms".
I used some of autoconf and automake options to make the configure script.

I will surely make a patch for 2.0.1 and 2.1.0 in a few days.  I should
also fix a bug.  It is that program will include not the
libgcrypt-header file specified by --with-libgcrypt-prefix option but
--prefix option.

Thank you,
Yoshisato YANAGISAWA.