Interoperability issues (Debian Bug #348046)

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Fri Jan 4 18:09:29 CET 2008

Simon Josefsson <simon at josefsson.org> writes:

>> (E) Marc F .Clemente saying "me too" to (B) (Message 110)
>
> It would help if he could run gnutls-serv in debug mode and try to
> reproduce the problem with thunderbird.  I'll ask him in the bug report
> to do this.

Done.  However, he never followed up in the bug report after the initial
report, and didn't provide exim4 log messages.  So there is little to go
on here.

I would think that if there is a problem between thunderbird and
exim4+gnutls we would have seen this reported much more widely?  A flaky
network connection would explain Marc Clemente's problem report fully,
especially since "it does not happen all the time".

/Simon