Patch to improve behaviour in gnutls_x509_crl_set_version() when `char' is unsigned

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Mon May 26 13:22:27 CEST 2008

Laurence Withers <l at lwithers.me.uk> writes:

>> Did you notice any similar compilation warnings?  Which compilation
>> flags did you use?
>
> No, I didn't notice any other warnings. Some generated tables have
> the "extern" keyword in the definition, which seems wrong, but I haven't
> investigated that yet.

Was this the lib/*_tab.c files?  This has been fixed in the 2.3.x
series.  Btw, you may want to try 2.3.x instead since it has been
improved and cleaned up in many ways.  Only the openpgp stuff is
somewhat unstable, the rest is assumed to work perfectly.

> I simply used -Os -g for cflags, there were no warning flags in there.

What exact warning did you get?  I'll see if I can trigger the same
warning.  Possibly it is only emitted in your particular environment.

/Simon