gnutls4win and Debian

Enrico Tassi gareuselesinge at debian.org
Mon May 26 10:42:53 CEST 2008

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 10:15:58AM +0200, Simon Josefsson wrote:
> Hi Enrico!
>
> Many thanks for this, I have added your script to the gnutls4win
> repository and hooked it into the build path.  So future release will be
> distributed as debian packages from the gnutls4win site too.  I created
> *.deb's for 2.2.5 and 2.3.11.
>
> May I ask that you release the script under GPLv2 or later?  I can add
> the license template to the file.

Yes, go for GPL, it is ok for me.

> Let me know if you want CVS write access so you can maintain the script
> and make improvements.

no need to have CVS access, I would eventually send you patches

> For example, is it possible to sign the *.deb

IIRC, equivs has a -f switch, but then you will have to put a valid
GPG identity in the Maintainer field and GPG will be called to sign the
.changes and .dsc files (that will be generated in that case).

if you plan to make a repository, you may look at apt-ftparchive.

Cheers
--
Enrico Tassi