New function gnutls_x509_crq_get_key_id

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Mon Nov 10 18:29:03 CET 2008

"David Marín Carreño" <davefx at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi all.
>
> Here I attach a patch adding a new function for getting the key_id from a
> certificate signing request, so you can test if a given private key
> corresponds to a given CSR.
>
> It's based closely to the gnutls_x509_crt_get_key_id function.
>
> Please, revise it and, if seems ok, add to the repository.

Hi!  Thanks for the patch.  I think this is large enough to require
copyright papers.  Would you please follow the instructions below?

/Simon

Please email the following information to assign at gnu.org, and we
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.

Please use your full legal name (in ASCII characters) as the subject
line of the message.
REQUEST: SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your postal address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]