How to set CRL number, and authority key id extensions.

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Fri Oct 3 20:06:19 CEST 2008

David Marín Carreño wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I'm the main developer of gnoMint, a graphical Certification Authority
> managing tool.
>
> I would like to set authority key id extension, and number extension,
> for each one of the created CRLs.
>
> Currently, the generated CRLs are not compliant with RFC5280, as it
> says in pages 60 and 61, that these extensions are a MUST for CRLs
> made by complying CAs.
> Do you plan to include CRL extensions?

Hello David,
 Both the CRL and CRQ interfaces were based on very old RFCs thus they
don't contain the functionality you requested. I'll check how easy it is
to add what you requested and let you know. In general it would be very
helpful if, like you did now, provide references and specific requests
to functionality you request.