pkcs #10 requests

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Sat Oct 4 18:58:15 CEST 2008

Following the thread for request to add certain X.509v3 extensions such
as alternative name to certificate requests (pkcs #10 that is), I have
noticed that in PKCS #9 they define a way to insert those extensions as
a PKCS #10 attribute. I've added support for this, thus in the
repository gnutls can generate and parse extensions from certificate
request (CRQ) files. Moreover I have included the additions suggested by
David Marin Carreno to support certain extensions in the CRL files. I'd
appreciate testing and feedback.