request for help: freshmeat.net gnutls writer

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Mon Sep 29 11:11:21 CEST 2008

Thank you John!  The most important is to track the stable releases
(2.0.x, 2.2.x, 2.4.x, 2.6.x, ...).  We are lagging behind seriously now.

I think you can click on 'add release' from:

http://freshmeat.net/projects/gnutls/

and then write announcement texts for releases.  Let me know if you need
help with anything.

Thanks again,
/Simon