mod_gnutls benchmarking pages back

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Tue Apr 28 10:03:39 CEST 2009

I've restored these pages from the old trac installation:

http://redmine.josefsson.org/projects/gnutls/wiki/BenchmarkingModGnuTLS
http://redmine.josefsson.org/projects/gnutls/wiki/BenchmarkingModGnuTLSResults
http://redmine.josefsson.org/projects/gnutls/wiki/ModSSLDHParams

It would be useful if others can reproduce it, and perhaps post new
results using the official packages in Debian Lenny.  I'll look into
doing this myself eventually.

It would be nice to have graphs for the results too, instead of just
text.  Are there any easy to use graph tools that produce decent output?
Either some online tool, or a PHP script that can be installed on the
redmine machine, so people can easily reproduce the graphs as well.

/Simon