gnutls_handshake fails after EAGAIN

Vivek Dasmohapatra vivek at collabora.co.uk
Mon Aug 17 17:55:17 CEST 2009

Hi, I've noticed a problem with gnutls_handshake when called with
a non-blocking push/pull function pair: It looks to me like a bug in
_gnutls_send_finished : full description and a proposed patch here:

http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?106979

[ I didn't see this problem in the bug tracker, and the code in 2.8.x
   is the same as the code in 2.6.x, so I assume it's still iffy in
   the 2.8.x version ]

Any chance this patch [assuming it's the right way to fix things] could
be adopted?

Apologies if this is a known issue and a fix is already on the way -
In either case, what would the approximate timeline or the expected
version number of a fixed library be?

--
Vivek