Buildreport for GnuTLS 2.8.3

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Thu Aug 20 00:07:54 CEST 2009

"Tom G. Christensen" <tgc at jupiterrise.com> writes:

> On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 03:58:44PM +0200, Simon Josefsson wrote:
>> I pushed the updated size_max.m4 file from gnulib into the gnutls_2_8_x
>> branch.  Please test tomorrow's daily snapshot to make sure it fixes
>> your problem.  I assume it is fixed in 2.9.x already.
>>
> I built the daily snapshot but lib/m4/size_max.m4 is still downrev.
>
> The log was submitted to autobuild.josefsson.org.

Could you check if the size_max.m4 files in your build have 'serial 9'
in the first line?  Maybe you tested before the packages was updated.
You could test the 2.9.3 release now.

It seems that either Bruno's solution didn't work, or something else
needs to be back-ported as well, but I'm not sure what.

/Simon