Tiny patch for missing stdint.h

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Fri Jan 16 15:12:57 CET 2009

Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> writes:

> Hi Simon,
>
> Am 16.01.2009 um 12:42 schrieb Simon Josefsson:
>> Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> writes:

>>> It is generated, but it is not added to the include path:
>>
>> Ah, thank you.
>>
>> Please test an updated daily build that should contain a fix:
>>
>> http://daily.josefsson.org/libtasn1-1/libtasn1-1-20090116.tar.gz
>>
>> Let me know if it works or not and I'll release it as v1.8.
>
> Yes, that does work.

Thanks for confirming.

> However, gl/ is now included twice:
>
>>         /opt/studio/SOS11/SUNWspro/bin/cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..
>> -
>> I../lib -I../gl -I../gl -I/opt/csw/include  -xO3 -xarch=v8 -I/opt/
>> csw/include -c Test_encoding.c
>
> This may be an artefact, harmless, but I wanted to let you know.

That's intentional, see tests/Makefile.am:

AM_CPPFLAGS = -I$(top_srcdir)/lib -I$(top_srcdir)/gl -I../gl

In other words, the two directories may be different if you are building
with srcdir != builddir, so both -I's are needed.  I don't know how to
avoid duplicating the -I's for the case where the directories are the
same, but it shouldn't hurt anything anyway.

/Simon