Help required for CSR validation

Wilankar, Trupti trupti.wilankar at hp.com
Thu Nov 19 11:43:22 CET 2009

Hi Nikos,
Thanks for the patch. Although the NULL fields are now visible in the CSR (as verified in OpenSSL), the CSR is still not acceptable by the CAs like Verisign, Thawte,  GeoTrust etc. Verisign continues to give the error 'CSR encoding error. Submit a valid CSR.'
Any thoughts as to what could be causing this issue. We have tried changing various parameters of the CSR like version, signature algorithm etc.. but nothing works.

Regards,
Trupti