Help required for CSR validation

Wilankar, Trupti trupti.wilankar at hp.com
Tue Nov 24 11:10:47 CET 2009

Hi Daniel,
We had tried removing "NEW" from the header and footer in the Certtool CSR and then submitting the CSR. It still gives the same error.
We even tried adding "NEW" in the header and footer lines in OpenSSL CSR and that works. So, apparently VeriSign does not have a problem with the "NEW"
Regards,
Trupti