Missing curly braces in rsa_params::operator= (gnutlsxx.cpp)?

Jason Pettiss jpettiss at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 23 18:54:29 CEST 2009

> Yeah, that isn't the GnuTLS source code, it is the source
> code (and binaries...) for building GnuTLS under Windows.
> That is in CVS because it is just a Makefile and some other
> files, and I haven't had time to migrate it.

Sorry if this is getting off topic but are there source changes necessary to make that happen (and if so, how intense are they?), or is it really just build tweaks?

Also if I need to do some work to get it rebuilt & running should I comment directly to you, or is there a specific "gnutls4win" mailing list?

Thanks,

--jason