datefudge and faketime [was: Re: pkcs1-pad self-check fails?]

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Wed Mar 17 19:11:09 CET 2010

On 03/17/2010 11:06 AM, Simon Josefsson wrote:
> I've mentioned datefudge in README-alpha now, so I think interested
> people will find it now.

i don't know about the portability issues, but there is also faketime[0]
which provides similar functionality (i maintain it for debian, fwiw).
If it would help the test to reach more architectures or platforms, the
test suite could select whichever one is present on the system.

Not a big deal, just wanted to throw another option out there.

	--dkg

[0] http://www.code-wizards.com/projects/libfaketime/