Missing ‘strverscmp’ Gnulib module

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Tue Mar 30 17:41:41 CEST 2010

ludo at gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) writes:

> Hello,
>
> (You should really have a ‘bug-libtasn1’ mailing list.  :-))

It is called gnutls-devel at gnu.org. ;) Maybe a bug-libtasn1 (or
help-libtasn1) list should be started, although there is some cost to
maintain yet another mailing list for me...  let's see how heavy the
libtasn1-specific traffic will be on gnutls-devel first.

> Libtasn1 should use Gnulib’s ‘strverscmp’ module since that function is
> a GNU extension and is lacking on non-GNU platforms (e.g.,
> <http://hydra.nixos.org/build/336708>).

Libtasn1 already uses that module, but didn't link to it...  Fixed as
below:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/libtasn1.git/commit/?id=ab67c9ada8549b03b3345b912362698355ef5a19

Let me know if you find any other portability issues.

/Simon