Using p11-kit for PKCS#11 support

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Tue Jun 7 20:22:32 CEST 2011

On 06/07/2011 07:36 PM, Stef Walter wrote:

> The attached patch ports gnutls to p11-kit. It's actually a combined set
> of patches, and these are available in branch form:

Thank you Stef. I've just commited it. But could you try compiling with
the --enable-gcc-warnings configure flag?
I had some uninitialized variables in
1. pkcs11.c:311 and 312
2. pkcs11.c:875

which I have quickly solved, but probably not in a correct way.

> [2] http://p11-glue.freedesktop.org/doc/p11-kit/config.html

I installed p11-kit from the git and it tries to open
"${prefix}/etc/pkcs11/pkcs11.conf"

When I explicitly used:
./configure --sysconfdir=/etc/

it worked ok.

btw. There is a typo in
http://p11-glue.freedesktop.org/doc/p11-kit/config-module.html
It should be: "module: The absolute path to the PKCS#11 module to load."