Not sure if it could be considered as a bug, concern the tests suite, let you see

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Mon Mar 28 21:36:04 CEST 2011

On 03/27/2011 07:13 PM, gmail wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have build gnutls-2.12.0 in a chroot jail (gcc 4.5.2/libc
> 2.13/binutils 2.21/make 3.82) on an athlon architecture as root and got
> the following trouble whi dsatest :

Hello thank you for reporting and investigating that. I've fixed it
similarly to your proposal, but in a different way. I've committed
the fix at:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=gnutls.git;a=commitdiff;h=2df3b9d72f283d6a52b1625465a9d1b07cd8d0c3
that should make the whole test bourne compatible. I hope
this will result to more systems being able to run those
tests with less issues.

best regards,