about PKCS11

Stef Walter stef-list at thewalter.net
Mon Oct 17 15:36:26 CEST 2011

On 10/08/2011 08:10 AM, Stef Walter wrote:
> On 2011-10-06 21:45, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:
>> Hello,
>>  Do you need smart card support? If not just use the --without-p11-kit
>> configure flag. If you need smart-card support in gnutls, then I don't
>> know whether p11-kit is could run on windows. Stef would have more
>> insight on that.
>
> Yes, win32 support needs to be done. I don't see any major obstacles,
> but I just need to get a win32 VM setup and actually work on it. I
> imagine I'll need to do an MSVC and a GCC mingw build. I'm not looking
> forward to releasing binaries, but at least I'll get it building.

Completed the initial port of p11-kit to win32. It's at p11-kit git master.

The build works, and the tools run. I built with:

$ ./autogen.sh --host=i586-mingw32msvc --enable-strict ...

The tests don't all pass on wine yet. In particular the test-init
recursion test fails. But I'm not sure if this is a wine bug or a
problem in the p11-kit windows stuff.

The win32 port needs more attention, but at least this is a start.

Thanks Vincent for your help.

Cheers,

Stef