[sr #107822] Testing 3.0.2 on AIX

Bjørn Christensen INVALID.NOREPLY at gnu.org
Wed Sep 28 15:57:23 CEST 2011

Follow-up Comment #2, sr #107822 (project gnutls):

errono=2 also means ENOENT on AIX and it makes no sense, at least IBM manuals
does not list ENOENT as an error code from recv.

When gnutls_init is called it calls gnutls_transport_set_errno_function() with
the default system_errno() function which can be found in system.c line 82.
The system_errno() functions just returns opsys errno.
Have I completly misunderstood the way it works?

I am also trying to find out what ENOENT means from revc!
I have googled it and there are some suggestions that one should treats it as
EAGAIN.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107822>