LP#929108 support reading PIN from file when using PKCS#11 devices

Andreas Metzler ametzler at downhill.at.eu.org
Sun Apr 15 09:35:40 CEST 2012

Hello,

FYI launchpad bug
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnutls26/+bug/929108 says
that specifying a PIN file for accessing PKCS#11 devices is broken in
gnutls 3.x and 2.12.x due to a change in p11-kit.

I cannot test this, however the patch in the bug report still applies to
master. I have also seen that gnutls is using
p11_kit_uri_get_pinfile() which was marked as deprecated in favour of
p11_kit_uri_get_pin_source() in p11-kit 0.4.

cu andreas
so grateful to you.'