[sr #108038] version 3.0.18 for windows 64 bit crashes during initialisation.

Bjørn Christensen INVALID.NOREPLY at gnu.org
Wed Apr 25 15:19:29 CEST 2012

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows

Details:

I have build gnutls version 3.0.18 using nettle version 2.4 and when I call
gnutls_global_init() it calls _gnutls_rnd_init()  and deep down in
--nettle_aes_encrypt() in file aes-encrypt-internal.s:123 I get a segmentation
fault.

If I choose to build libnettle with the option --disable-assembler it works
fine.

I have no clue what is wrong but I am fairly sure it is the assembler code,
probably the calling convention.

I do not know if this is the right place to report this problem.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108038>