Problem compiling gnutls

B. Scott Michel scottm at aero.org
Wed Aug 15 01:27:24 CEST 2012

On 8/14/2012 11:31 AM, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:
> Is there anything gnutls could check to avoid this issue? Any suggested
> patch?
>
> regards,
> Nikos

I just did a test compile using 3.0.22 and mingw-w64's latest from
subversion. The compile problem I've run into is a linker error (libopt
depends on gettext -- patch forthcoming in the next day or two.)

To be fair, though, I am tracking mingw-w64's current subversion repo
and I compile both mingw-w64 runtime and gcc. Consequently, there may
actually be an issue with the original poster's version of mingw-w64
currently installed in cygwin.

-scooter