small point of detail

ml ml at smtp.fakessh.eu
Fri Aug 31 00:29:45 CEST 2012

this feature is a point of detail to the file
auth_srp_passwd.c
line 266
gnutls 2 last release

Le vendredi 31 août 2012 à 00:24 +0200, ml a écrit :
> hello all gurus
> I just go a small part of the code and I wonder one thing that is a
> small point of detail
>
>   *_entry = gnutls_calloc (1, sizeof (SRP_PWD_ENTRY));
>   if (*_entry == NULL)
>     {
>       gnutls_assert ();
>       return GNUTLS_E_MEMORY_ERROR;
>     }
>   entry = *_entry;
>
> i do not understand this line
> *_entry is allocated of the same size ?
>
> please answer me

  http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC2626742
  gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key C2626742

  http://about.me/fakessh
  http://urlshort.eu fakessh @
  http://gplus.to/sshfake
  http://gplus.to/sshswilting
  http://gplus.to/john.swilting
  https://lists.fakessh.eu/mailman/
  This list is moderated by me, but all applications will be accepted
  provided they receive a note of presentation