[gnutls-devel] GNUTLS is not going anywhere

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Dec 13 14:42:34 CET 2012

On Thu, 13 Dec 2012 13:12, juhovh at iki.fi said:

> As a side note, I find Werner's accusations, as written on his blog,
> of FSF not defending its rights in case of GnuPG copyright violations

A reason here might be that the FSF does not want to get involved into
non-US legal affairs.  I can't know for sure; I have never seen any
documents they may have exchanged in a license infringement case.  But
that is all off-topic and not related to gnutls.
gnu-misc-discuss at gnu.org is probably better suited for such a topic.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner