[sr #107948] DTLS handshake deadlocks on packet loss

anonymous INVALID.NOREPLY at gnu.org
Thu Feb 9 18:19:31 CET 2012

Follow-up Comment #13, sr #107948 (project gnutls):

The deadlocks I was seeing were in fact not deadlocks, but a programming error
on my part. Having fixed that, I can't reproduce any deadlocks anymore either,
but dropping three server hello flights still kills both varieties of
handshake. The server only drops our retransmitted ClientHello packets, and
does not retransmit the server hello flight. Same thing goes for dropping
client's ChangeCipherSpec: the server won't retransmit it's own flight, but
instead drop the retransmitted flights.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107948>