[sr #107948] DTLS handshake deadlocks on packet loss

anonymous INVALID.NOREPLY at gnu.org
Fri Feb 10 23:06:56 CET 2012

Follow-up Comment #15, sr #107948 (project gnutls):

I've retested with current git master, and unfortunately, losing complete
server hello flights is still deadly. So is losing packets in the server's
final flight: the server will report Handshake Success after the flight is
sent, but the client might not receive parts and retransmit it's final flight,
which the server will drop.

I'm writing a comprehensive test for both drops and reordering, when I'm done,
I'll send it to -devel.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107948>