Exhaustive DTLS handshake test

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Tue Feb 14 19:18:27 CET 2012

On 02/13/2012 07:57 PM, Sean Buckheister wrote:

>> I am. I was thinking to test cases of particular interest, during make
>> check.
>
> Ok, I'll request the necessary paperwork then. The code could use a
> little cleaning, too, a little documentation, and overall a little
> transforming into something not hacked together to break stuff.

Hey Sean,
 I've put the test in the gnutls tree under tests [0]. I believe the
current version copes with most cases of lost packets and
re-arrangements (I'm in the process of verifying that).

I've put the copyright holder as you. Once FSF receives the papers from
you I'll update it to FSF.

Note that I've tweaked the code in order to compile with gnutls' cflags.

[0].
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=gnutls.git;a=tree;f=tests/dtls;hb=HEAD