DTLS rehandshake broken

Sean Buckheister s_buckhe at cs.uni-kl.de
Sun Feb 26 20:29:45 CET 2012

> This is an error in decryption. Is it because of the current changes?

Hard to say; this happens only after the first rehandshake. Rehandshake
works regardless. Everything up to that point works fine.

> Could you try building using this version of autogen?
> http://autogen.sourceforge.net/data/autogen-5.15pre15.tar.xz
> You might need to do a "touch src/*.def" to regenerate the required files.

I built autogen from that archive and put it first in my $PATH. It still
does not build, but the error is different:

autogen serv-args.def
fserr 2: cannot map data file options:  No such file or directory
make[3]: [serv-args.c] Error 2 (ignored)
  CC     libcmd_serv_la-serv-args.lo
gcc: error: ./serv-args.c: No such file or directory
gcc: fatal error: no input files
compilation terminated.

I'm inclined to think that my setup is a little broken.