[sr #108004] Since GnuTLS 3.0.17 upgrade, evolution 3.2.x and newer cannot synchronise with google calendar account

Frederic Bezies INVALID.NOREPLY at gnu.org
Tue Mar 27 21:10:57 CEST 2012

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: GNU/Linux

Details:

Hello.

On my Archlinux, I saw that since GnuTLS was upgraded to version 3.0.17,
Evolution is not able to synchronise with my google calendar account.

Here is the error message I get :

"Unable to open the calendar: The HTTP status code returned (6) is unexpected
(Error reading data connector TLS: A TLS packet with incorrect length was
received.)"

And in terminal, I got this error :

"(evolution: 1774): e-data-server-ui-WARNING **: The keyring is unusable: no
host name or user"

For the first error message, I think a change in GnuTLS broke evolution
synchronisation.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108004>