gnutls + openpgp

Patrick Pelletier code at funwithsoftware.org
Wed Nov 7 03:32:24 CET 2012

On 11/3/12 12:26 PM, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:

> And even more, if it is shown they are not widely used, does it make
> sense to support openpgp keys in gnutls at all?

FWIW, I noticed that the hs-tls folks have expressed some interest in
OpenPGP, although admittedly there's been no further activity in 7 months:

https://github.com/vincenthz/hs-tls/issues/10

But still, it might be worthwhile to touch base with those guys.  It
would be somewhat ironic if GnuTLS dropped support for OpenPGP at the
same time hs-tls was adding support.

--Patrick