[sr #108189] gnutls_x509_crt_init(1) returns null in neon

Alexander Vershilov INVALID.NOREPLY at gnu.org
Tue Nov 27 13:51:19 CET 2012

Follow-up Comment #2, sr #108189 (project gnutls):

I also have no idea how that commit can be related to that error, but testing
it and previous commits has a stable result (an error after and and success
before). I can make an image of a system where I have tested, with a sets of a
scripts. Also I can send a bisect history.

No, changing to '< 0' instead 'of != 0' haven't solved my issue (at least with
latest gnutls), I'll check on the previous versions).

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108189>