Support for trusted_ca_keys extension during TLS handshake

David Fuhrmann david.fuhrmann at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 30 16:45:00 CET 2012

Hello,

Currently, I am searching for a TLS library that already supports the
trusted_ca_keys extension inside the extended client hello message as
described here: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6066#page-12

As it is quite difficult to find any information about an implementation
for that over google search, I want to ask you if this extension is already
(or soon) be supported by GnuTLS? If not, does anybody know another
implementation / library which already supports this extension?

It would be great if someone can give me some information regarding this
topic.

Best regards,
David