[gnutls-devel] Patch for GnuTLS 2.10.2 - The DCO

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Fri Aug 30 16:18:40 CEST 2013

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 4:53 PM, Frank Morgner <
morgner at informatik.hu-berlin.de> wrote:

> Please find the ported patch for RSA-PSK here:
> https://github.com/frankmorgner/gnutls/tree/master
>
> The currently not building branch gnutls_2_10_x should be updated, see
> https://github.com/frankmorgner/gnutls/tree/gnutls_2_10_x

Thank you. I have updated the 2.10.x branch. While doing few changes to
adopt it for the master branch, I have a question on the implementation.
You add _gnutls_kx_needs_rsa_params(). Is that supposed to return true when
the ciphersuite requires an RSA certificate, or that temporary RSA
parameters are needed? The code seems to imply the latter, but I'm not sure
that this is needed.