[gnutls-devel] higher level session API?

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Mon Jan 28 02:24:40 CET 2013

Ok it seems I'm closer to a simpler API. A draft version is in:
https://gitorious.org/gnutls/gnutls/blobs/master/lib/includes/gnutls/xssl.h

Currently the code to set credentials is the most complex, but overall
it looks quite an improvement in terms of size of code. An example of a
client and a server is at:

https://gitorious.org/gnutls/gnutls/blobs/master/tests/mini-xssl.c#line151