[gnutls-devel] gnutls 3.2.7 FTBFS on kfreebsd - undefined reference to `rpl_strerror'

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Thu Nov 28 19:34:18 CET 2013

On Thu, 2013-11-28 at 19:13 +0100, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> Hello,
>
> gnutls 3.2.7 fails to build on kfreebsd where 3.2.6 worked:
> [...]
>
> Any ideas?

Hello,
 I've noticed that too, unfortunately after the release. It seems there
is an issue in gnulib which replaces strerror with rpl_strerror even if
I didn't use the gnulib strerror module. I've solved that by adding
strerror in libgnutls' gnulib. A quick and dirty fix would be to remove
the strerror() calls in lib/nettle/egd.c.