[gnutls-devel] inline command support in gnutls-cli
rajramanca at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 21:18:41 CEST 2013
1. By making a contribution to this project, I certify that:
3. (a) The contribution was created in whole or in part by me and I
4. have the right to submit it under the open source license
5. indicated in the file; or
7. (b) The contribution is based upon previous work that, to the best
8. of my knowledge, is covered under an appropriate open source
9. license and I have the right under that license to submit that
10. work with modifications, whether created in whole or in part
11. by me, under the same open source license (unless I am
12. permitted to submit under a different license), as indicated
13. in the file; or
15. (c) The contribution was provided directly to me by some other
16. person who certified (a), (b) or (c) and I have not modified
19. (d) I understand and agree that this project and the contribution
20. are public and that a record of the contribution (including all
21. personal information I submit with it, including my sign-off) is
22. maintained indefinitely and may be redistributed consistent with
23. this project or the open source license(s) involved.
Signed-off-by: Raj Raman rajramanca at gmail.com
On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 3:54 AM, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos <nmav at gnutls.org>wrote:
> On 10/03/2013 10:09 PM, Raj Raman wrote:
> > Hi Nikos,
> > + Added an additional option, inline-commands-prefix, that can be used
> > to specify an alternative prefix to inline commands.
> btw. I forgot. Could you send the DCO to the list?
> . http://www.gnutls.org/devel.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel