[gnutls-devel] test hangs in 3.2.8.1

Thomas Klausner wiz at netbsd.org
Sat Apr 12 12:31:13 CEST 2014

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 09:48:10AM +0100, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:
> It seems that the executed programs are linked to a different gnutls
> version, which doesn't support TLS 1.2. Could that be the case?

No, I don't think that was it. My guess is that previous servers
started by tests were not killed, and thus were reused. I found some
of these later in my process list and can't really tell if they were
active at the time or not.

I've tried the 3.2.12 testsuite today and saw:

FAIL: mini-dtls-rehandshake

gnutls_rehandshake: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.

The same test worked when I tried again, and the whole test suite
finished successfully.

So currently there are no open issues with the tests.

Thanks,
 Thomas