[gnutls-devel] [sr #108689] gnutls_x509_crt_check_hostname() and Internationalized Domain Names

Martin Lambers INVALID.NOREPLY at gnu.org
Mon Dec 22 22:12:45 CET 2014

Follow-up Comment #3, sr #108689 (project gnutls):

I set up IDN for my mail server, got a new certificate for it, and tested
GnuTLS git snapshot from Nov 19 with both msmtp (SMTP client; server is
postfix) and mpop (POP3 client; server is dovecot).

Works fine :)  Thank you very much!

I adjusted configure.ac of msmtp/mpop so that libidn is not required anymore
when GnuTLS is >= 3.4.0 (and getaddrinfo() has AI_IDN).

Best regards,
Martin

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108689>