[gnutls-devel] [sr #108615] Regenerating documentation fails when sed is BSD sed

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos INVALID.NOREPLY at gnu.org
Sun Jul 27 14:27:57 CEST 2014

Update of sr #108615 (project gnutls):

             Assigned to:                    None => nmav
        Operating System:                    None => Mac OS

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hello,
 I've done the replacement of sed with $(SED) in makefile.am, but I'm not sure
whether that this change would be sufficient to build documentation in any
system without the gnu tools. Would it make sense to use "--disable-doc" and
ship only the included documentation?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108615>