[gnutls-devel] [sr #108634] Getter functions for gnutls_certificate_credentials_t

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos INVALID.NOREPLY at gnu.org
Sun Sep 7 12:22:40 CEST 2014

Follow-up Comment #2, sr #108634 (project gnutls):

> For example, I want to verify a certificate, and if the
> certificate is invalid because the issuer is not found (this I
> can do with gnutls_certificate_verify_peers), I want to
> re-validate it with different flags to see whether there are
> other issues with the certificate (for example, expired).

I have misread you message. Which function has that limitation and would you
suggest to address that issue?

> Or after I set the trusted certificates with
> gnutls_certificate_set_x509_system_trust(), I want to present a
> list of these certificates in a user interface, so it would be
> good if I could obtain the list of trusted CAs from the
> gnutls_certificate_credentials_t structure.

That as I understand would be possible by a function that enumerates all
certificates in a trust list. Is that correct?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108634>