[gnutls-devel] Name constraint error?

Andreas Metzler ametzler at bebt.de
Sun Dec 20 16:37:07 CET 2015

On 2015-12-20 Kurt Roeckx <kurt at roeckx.be> wrote:
> Hi,

> When trying to connect to cdn.it.auth.gr I get:

> However, I can't see anything wrong with it and NSS and OpenSSL
> seem to be accepting it.
[...]

The error happens at the CA->intermed step.

host
	Issuer: C=GR,O=Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,CN=Aristotle University of Thessaloniki Central CA R5
	Subject: C=GR,O=Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,OU=IT Center,CN=cdn.it.auth.gr

intermed CA
	Issuer: C=GR,O=Hellenic Academic and Research Institutions Cert. Authority,CN=Hellenic Academic and Research Institutions RootCA 2011